www-apache-bugdb mailing list archives

From m...@apache.org
Subject Re: config/4638: Apache will only work in "single user" access with Dual Processor fitted and live
Date Wed, 23 Jun 1999 18:16:41 GMT

Synopsis: Apache will only work in "single user" access with Dual Processor fitted and live

State-Changed-From-To: open-closed
State-Changed-By: marc
State-Changed-When: Wed Jun 23 11:16:39 PDT 1999
State-Changed-Why:
First, as we ask before you submit a bug report, you need
to upgrade to a current version of Apache and not use a beta
from a year or two ago.

Apache has no "single access mode" in the way you describe,
and knows nothing about if a machine is SMP or not.  It is
up to the kernel to properly deal with that.  It looks like,
in this case, that your kernel has some problems with SMP
and there really isn't much we can do to debug or fix that...