www-apache-bugdb mailing list archives

From c...@apache.org
Subject Re: mod_cgi/4629: POST headers not included with FORM data
Date Tue, 22 Jun 1999 20:44:52 GMT

Synopsis: POST headers not included with FORM data

State-Changed-From-To: feedback-closed
State-Changed-By: coar
State-Changed-When: Tue Jun 22 13:44:51 PDT 1999
State-Changed-Why:

Closed per submitter's request:

QUERY_STRING contains what it is supposed to, and the POST body contains
only the INPUT fields from the form.  From what I can tell, it appears
that the system is operating correctly.  Based on these results, I don't
feel that there is a problem with Apache.

Please close this ticket.  I appreciate the support and thank you for
your time.  Keep up the good work!

Also, thanks for the info on case sensitivity.

aap

Class-Changed-From-To: sw-bug-mistaken
Class-Changed-By: coar
Class-Changed-When: Tue Jun 22 13:44:51 PDT 1999