www-apache-bugdb mailing list archives

From "WaŽl" Hassan <wael...@hotmail.com>
Subject Re: mod_auth-any/4613: The Authentication Modules does not seem to find the database file
Date Mon, 21 Jun 1999 14:10:01 GMT
The following reply was made to PR mod_auth-any/4613; it has been noted by GNATS.

From: "WaŽl" Hassan <wael007@hotmail.com>
To: apbugs@hyperreal.org, apache-bugdb@apache.org
Cc:  Subject: Re: mod_auth-any/4613: The Authentication Modules does not seem to find the
 database file
Date: Mon, 21 Jun 1999 08:57:48 EDT

 I am not sure if this is the right place to send the message.
 However, I am refring to the bug I had entered a couple of
 days ago.

 I think that the problem is in the perl script dbmmanage that
 comes with it.  The reason I believe so is that I downloaded
 the older version of apache 1.2.6.  I used its dbmmanage to
 create my database.  It worked with both verions 1.2.6 and
 1.3.6..

 Thanks
 Wael Hassan