www-apache-bugdb mailing list archives

From Scott Ellentuch <...@ttsg.com>
Subject mod_mime/4618: Only one handler running
Date Mon, 21 Jun 1999 05:50:39 GMT

>Number:         4618
>Category:       mod_mime
>Synopsis:       Only one handler running
>Confidential:   no
>Severity:       serious
>Release:        1.3.6
>Environment:
heimdall# uname -a
BSD/OS heimdall.ttsg.com 4.0 BSDI BSD/OS 4.0 Kernel #6: Mon Jan 18 17:15:21 EST 1999     root@heimdall.ttsg.com:/usr/src/sys/compile/HEIMDALL
 i386
heimdall# gcc -v
gcc version 2.7.2.1
heimdall#
Each VH gets a /lcgi-bin local cgi directory.

They get the following configuration :

ScriptAlias /lcgi-bin/ /local/wwwcust/karupspc/lcgi-bin/
<Location /lcgi-bin>
Action cgi-wrapper /cgi-bin/cgiwrap/karupspc
SetHandler cgi-wrapper
</Location>

I now want FastCGI support, so I changed it to :

ScriptAlias /lcgi-bin/ /local/wwwcust/karupspc/lcgi-bin/
<Location /lcgi-bin>
AddHandler fastcgi-script .fcg .fcgi .fpl
Action cgi-wrapper /cgi-bin/cgiwrap/karupspc
SetHandler cgi-wrapper
</Location>

However, no matter what, it seems not to run the fastcg-script handler.

Can you not have a handler within a handler? Is there no way to
say "If it ends in .fcg, .fcgi, .fpl use the fastcgi-script handler,
else "Action cgi-wrapper /cgi-bin/cgiwrap/karupspc ; SetHandler cgi-wrapper"

The optimal, of course is to do the cgi-wrapper, then within that do
the fastcgi-script.

>How-To-Repeat:
See above
>Fix: