www-apache-bugdb mailing list archives

From George Planansky <george_planan...@harvard.edu>
Subject Re: mod_perl/4434: on solaris 2.6, apache 1.3.6 dumps core with mod_perl-1.19 DSO
Date Mon, 21 Jun 1999 04:40:00 GMT
The following reply was made to PR mod_perl/4434; it has been noted by GNATS.

From: George Planansky <george_planansky@harvard.edu>
To: ask@apache.org
Cc: apache-bugdb@apache.org, <apbugs@apache.org>
Subject: Re: mod_perl/4434: on solaris 2.6, apache 1.3.6 dumps core with mod_perl-1.19 DSO
Date: Mon, 21 Jun 1999 00:34:06 -0400 (EDT)

 Problem was solved in, and by rebuilding with, Perl 5.005_56.

    Date: 14 Jun 1999 00:24:53 -0000
    From: ask@apache.org

    Synopsis: on solaris 2.6, apache 1.3.6 dumps core with mod_perl-1.19 DSO

    State-Changed-From-To: open-feedback
    State-Changed-By: ask
    State-Changed-When: Sun Jun 13 17:24:52 PDT 1999
    State-Changed-Why:
    [This is a standard response.]
    This Apache problem report has not been updated recently.
    Please reply to this message if you have any additional
    information about this issue, or if you have answers to
    any questions that have been posed to you.  If there are
    no outstanding questions, please consider this a request
    to try to reproduce the problem with the latest software
    release, if one has been made since last contact.  If we
    don't hear from you, this report will be closed.
    If you have information to add, BE SURE to reply to this
    message and include the apbugs@Apache.Org address so it
    will be attached to the problem report!