www-apache-bugdb mailing list archives

From Thanin Pintong <tha...@neo.nectec.or.th>
Subject mod_jserv/4616: Internal Error as 'NoClassDefFound sun/awt/motif/MTookit ...'
Date Mon, 21 Jun 1999 02:08:50 GMT

>Number:         4616
>Category:       mod_jserv
>Synopsis:       Internal Error as 'NoClassDefFound sun/awt/motif/MTookit ...'
>Confidential:   no
>Severity:       serious
I had tried a few examples for creating GIF images, packages from 'http://www.acme.com/resources/classes/Acme.tar.Z'
and code examples from 'http://www.servlets.com/jsp/examples/ch06/HelloWorldGraphics.java'.
Lastly,
I tried it on Linux RedHat 6.0 with jdk1.2v2 from Blackdown.
I can usually create Frame running as application on X Windows. But when used by Servlet as
off screen, it requires sun.awt.motif.MToolKit package (logs/error_log and logs/jserv.log)
and returns Internal Error.
I try at home and you can at 'http://www.servlets.com/jsp/examples/ch06/HelloWorldGraphics.java'