www-apache-bugdb mailing list archives

From c...@apache.org
Subject Re: os-windows/4603: After I start Apache, I then enter my local machine, name. But a dialog comes up for me to sign up to the web.
Date Fri, 18 Jun 1999 14:18:46 GMT

Synopsis: After I start Apache, I then enter my local machine, name. But a dialog comes up
for me to sign up to the web.

State-Changed-From-To: open-feedback
State-Changed-By: coar
State-Changed-When: Fri Jun 18 07:18:44 PDT 1999
State-Changed-Why:

>From *where* did you download the binary?
What happens if you access "127.0.0." instead of your
system by name?