www-apache-bugdb mailing list archives

From Femi Johnson <f...@enivers.com>
Subject os-windows/4603: After I start Apache, I then enter my local machine, name. But a dialog comes up for me to sign up to the web.
Date Fri, 18 Jun 1999 02:48:25 GMT

>Number:         4603
>Category:       os-windows
>Synopsis:       After I start Apache, I then enter my local machine, name. But a dialog
comes up for me to sign up to the web.
>Confidential:   no
>Severity:       critical
After I start Apache, I then enter my local machine, name. I expect to see the "It is Working
page". But I don't, instead I am asked to logon thtough my ISP to the Web. my ServerName in
httpd.conf refers to my machine name.

There may be an easy solution to this, but believe me, I have spent days trying to resolve
this.

Please help.