www-apache-bugdb mailing list archives

From stodd...@apache.org
Subject Re: os-windows/4480: can not start apache
Date Wed, 16 Jun 1999 23:17:54 GMT

Synopsis: can not start apache

State-Changed-From-To: open-feedback
State-Changed-By: stoddard
State-Changed-When: Wed Jun 16 16:17:53 PDT 1999
State-Changed-Why:
I cannot recreate this problem. ap_make_table is nowhere
near index 8 in 1.3.6 (it's index 144 I believe).

Did you install 1.3.6 ontop of an earlier version running
on your server? Are you dynamically loading any modules
not included with the distribution?