www-apache-bugdb mailing list archives

From The HellDesk <mi...@xciv.org>
Subject Re: os-solaris/4593: make loops on the compile of apache
Date Wed, 16 Jun 1999 20:10:01 GMT
The following reply was made to PR os-solaris/4593; it has been noted by GNATS.

From: The HellDesk <miker@xciv.org>
To: marc@apache.org
Cc: apbugs@apache.org
Subject: Re: os-solaris/4593: make loops on the compile of apache
Date: Wed, 16 Jun 1999 18:59:09 +0100 (BST)

 > Synopsis: make loops on the compile of apache
 >
 > State-Changed-From-To: open-feedback
 > State-Changed-By: marc
 > State-Changed-When: Wed Jun 16 10:14:14 PDT 1999
 > State-Changed-Why:
 > Please show exactly what command line you are using to
 > configure and the output of trying to build it to show where
 > it starts looping.
 I seem to have fixed this now, what appears to happen
 is that when configure is run it creates symlinks in each
 of the directories it creates pointing to it's origrinal in
 the src directory, deleting the link in modules/standard and
 the link in modules appears to have rectified the problem
 and it no longer loops.

 Thanks

 Mike Rowell