www-apache-bugdb mailing list archives

From "jon *" <...@clearink.com>
Subject Re: mod_jserv/4543: impossible to execute configure successfuly
Date Tue, 08 Jun 1999 05:10:00 GMT
The following reply was made to PR mod_jserv/4543; it has been noted by GNATS.

From: "jon *" <jon@clearink.com>
To: claude.leblanc@bell.ca
Cc: apbugs@hyperreal.org
Subject: Re: mod_jserv/4543: impossible to execute configure successfuly
Date: Mon, 07 Jun 1999 22:01:59 -0700

 > Lots of problems running script to configure and build Jserv.
 > Since there is a binary version of Apache Server 1.3.6 for DSO I'm
 > wondering if you could also supply a binary version of JServ (solaris 2.7).

 Without more information (such as what the errors were), we cannot help you.
 If you require further assistance, please subscribe to the java apache users
 mailing list <http://java.apache.org/main/mail.html> and ask there ( and do
 not forget to provide full details of the problems that you are having ).

 I personally have Apache and Apache JServ (latest versions) running just
 fine on Solaris 2.7.

 thanks,

 -jon