www-apache-bugdb mailing list archives

From Richard S.Wallace <...@jguru.com>
Subject general/4532: Can't find referer_log
Date Sat, 05 Jun 1999 14:04:21 GMT

>Number:         4532
>Category:       general
>Synopsis:       Can't find referer_log
>Confidential:   no
>Severity:       non-critical
I have tools to analyze the referer_log file but it doesn't exist.
The documentation is way complicated on this topic.  Do I take it
that I need to recompile httpd in order to store the referer_log?

I don't want to know about all the customization options for logging,
I just want a simple referer log.

Thanks
>How-To-Repeat:
seems to be default behavior
>Fix:
activate the referer_log by default or by
a simple command to the server
(w/o asking a webmaster to recompile)