www-apache-bugdb mailing list archives

From Adam Thompson <athom...@commerced.com>
Subject os-linux/4528: glibc-2.1 moved ndbm.h into /usr/include/db1 - configure doesn't find it automatically(?!)
Date Fri, 04 Jun 1999 21:36:43 GMT

>Number:         4528
>Category:       os-linux
>Synopsis:       glibc-2.1 moved ndbm.h into /usr/include/db1 - configure doesn't find
it automatically(?!)
>Confidential:   no
>Severity:       serious
Under RedHat Linux 6.0, the file <ndbm.h> is now located in /usr/include/db1 (at least
on my system).  The configure script thinks my system has ndbm support but mod_rewrite.h breaks
because cpp can't process #include <ndbm.h>.
>How-To-Repeat:
Just run ./configure :-)
>Fix:
Solution:
INCLUDES="-I/usr/include/db1" ./configure [other options]