www-apache-bugdb mailing list archives

From David Barnes <david...@yahoo.com>
Subject mod_jserv/4494: Config script doesn't check for dependencies
Date Sun, 30 May 1999 01:48:18 GMT

>Number:         4494
>Category:       mod_jserv
>Synopsis:       Config script doesn't check for dependencies
>Confidential:   no
>Severity:       non-critical
I did not have m5, autoconf, aclocal on my machine and was unable to install JServ until I
added them. Ideally, the configure script would give a warning if these aren't present.
>How-To-Repeat:
Remove above programs from your system. Configure will appear to do everything OK, but when
you run make install there will be a problem
>Fix:
Have the configure script check for missing software.