www-apache-bugdb mailing list archives

From Paul Milligan <...@pobox.com>
Subject general/4485: Will not allow deployment of ACtive-X components
Date Thu, 27 May 1999 20:31:11 GMT

>Number:         4485
>Category:       general
>Synopsis:       Will not allow deployment of ACtive-X components
>Confidential:   no
>Severity:       non-critical
Given the example of an active-X component I wrote, at

http://www.ipass.net/~pjm/webstock.html

I can not get this to DL and run correctly from the Apache based server at IPASS.  They state
that they have no policy against it, and would gladly install any patch or upgrade you might
have available.

I know the Active-X HTML and CAB files are correct, because I can deploy them via my corporate
web server without problem.
>How-To-Repeat:
http://www.ipass.net/~pjm/webstock.html
>Fix: