www-apache-bugdb mailing list archives

From Chris Petrik <iaml...@home.com>
Subject general/4464: when i uninstalled apache for win95 i can still see that welcome page when i type in my IP even tho its not running
Date Mon, 24 May 1999 03:27:40 GMT

>Number:         4464
>Category:       general
>Synopsis:       when i uninstalled apache for win95 i can still see that welcome page
when i type in my IP even tho its not running
>Confidential:   no
>Severity:       non-critical
when i uninstalled apache for win95 i can still see that welcome page when i type in my IP
even tho its not running which i think it didnt uninstall it right and is still runing even
tho i dont whant it to
>How-To-Repeat:
install it on windows 95
>Fix:
i installed personal web server that comes with windows 95 and it changed the welcome but
when i stoped it still shows the welcome page