www-apache-bugdb mailing list archives

From "jon *" <...@clearink.com>
Subject Re: mod_jserv/4340: socket connection to jserv should be bound to host address
Date Fri, 21 May 1999 23:30:00 GMT
The following reply was made to PR mod_jserv/4340; it has been noted by GNATS.

From: "jon *" <jon@clearink.com>
To: Andrew Fullford <akfullfo@august.com>
Cc: apbugs@hyperreal.org, java-apache@list.working-dogs.com
Subject: Re: mod_jserv/4340: socket connection to jserv should be bound to
	 host address
Date: Fri, 21 May 1999 16:24:32 -0700

 > I'm not sure what priority you guys place on this or if anyone else has
 > run into this kind of thing.

 Yep, the java portion of this issue has been open for some time now and I
 actually have patches that will fix the Java portion that someone else
 contributed. You have correctly identified all the issues regarding this
 (including adding the property to the jserv.properties file).

 This is all an issue that I do not think will make it into 1.0 at this
 point, but definately into 1.0.1. So, as soon as I get back from my vacation
 (two weeks from now), I will look into this further.

 -jon