www-apache-bugdb mailing list archives

From SRINIVAS S BADAMI <SBad...@hiso.honeywell.com>
Subject mod_jserv/4445: apache: module ".\mod_jserv.c" is not compatible with this version of Apache. Please contact the vendor for the correct version.
Date Thu, 20 May 1999 05:00:07 GMT

>Number:         4445
>Category:       mod_jserv
>Synopsis:       apache: module ".\mod_jserv.c" is not compatible with this version of
Apache. Please contact the vendor for the correct version.
>Confidential:   no
>Severity:       serious
apache: module ".\mod_jserv.c" is not compatible with this version of Apache.
Please contact the vendor for the correct version.
>How-To-Repeat:
Firstly I installed "apache_1_3_6_win32.exe". Then I tried to run the APACHE HTTP
WEB SERVER. It worked fine. Then I needed servlet support so I went and installed
ApacheJServ1_0b2-Apche1_3_4.exe. I installed this by following the installation
guide.

I restarted the machine and then I tried to start APACHE Web Server to test my first
Servlet I am getting the following error