www-apache-bugdb mailing list archives

From karyn joseph <jose...@std.teradyne.com>
Subject Re: os-solaris/4374: [notice] child pid 1525 exit signal Segmentation Fault (11)
Date Wed, 19 May 1999 19:10:00 GMT
The following reply was made to PR os-solaris/4374; it has been noted by GNATS.

From: karyn joseph <josephk@std.teradyne.com>
To: apache-bugdb@apache.org, karyn.joseph@teradyne.com, lars@apache.org
Cc: apbugs@apache.org
Subject: Re: os-solaris/4374: [notice] child pid 1525 exit signal Segmentation Fault (11)
Date: Wed, 19 May 1999 12:06:52 -0700 (PDT)

 Date: Mon, 10 May 1999 10:29:07 -0700 (PDT)
 From: karyn joseph <josephk>
 Subject: Re: os-solaris/4374: [notice] child pid 1525 exit signal Segmentation
 Fault (11)
 To: apache-bugdb@apache.org, karyn.joseph@teradyne.com, lars@apache.org
 Content-MD5: 84Ax6mn1meWYK2nXEbDYQg==

 No custom modules in place.

 The segmentation fault happens periodically while the server is up and running.
 As I mentioned in the initial report, I will see jobs that have never released
 for over a period of time, and these jobs will not die, even after the initial
 pid has been killed.

 In other words, it is reproduced constantly.  Although I don't know what is
 happening to hold the specific jobs in their "open" state.

 Karyn

 > Date: 9 May 1999 16:48:59 -0000
 > To: apache-bugdb@apache.org, karyn.joseph@teradyne.com, lars@apache.org
 > From: lars@apache.org