www-apache-bugdb mailing list archives

From karyn joseph <jose...@std.teradyne.com>
Subject Re: os-solaris/4374: [notice] child pid 1525 exit signal Segmentation Fault (11)
Date Wed, 19 May 1999 19:06:52 GMT

Date: Mon, 10 May 1999 10:29:07 -0700 (PDT)
From: karyn joseph <josephk>
Subject: Re: os-solaris/4374: [notice] child pid 1525 exit signal Segmentation
Fault (11)
To: apache-bugdb@apache.org, karyn.joseph@teradyne.com, lars@apache.org
Content-MD5: 84Ax6mn1meWYK2nXEbDYQg==

No custom modules in place.

The segmentation fault happens periodically while the server is up and running.
As I mentioned in the initial report, I will see jobs that have never released
for over a period of time, and these jobs will not die, even after the initial
pid has been killed.

In other words, it is reproduced constantly.  Although I don't know what is
happening to hold the specific jobs in their "open" state.

Karyn

> Date: 9 May 1999 16:48:59 -0000
> To: apache-bugdb@apache.org, karyn.joseph@teradyne.com, lars@apache.org
> From: lars@apache.org