www-apache-bugdb mailing list archives

From Ethan <mars...@home.com>
Subject general/4417: .
Date Sat, 15 May 1999 01:35:52 GMT

>Number:         4417
>Category:       general
>Synopsis:       .
>Confidential:   no
>Severity:       non-critical
I recently sent you a message regarding a problem with "www.computer-builders.com" .  I made
a slight mistake in describing the results of accessing that website.  I mistook the newsgroup
messages for messages in my inbox.  I apologize for that (I am using new email software for
the first time at home).  The primary problem still exists, however; that is, the fact that
some software has been installed by mistake.  I would still like your assistance in removing
the unwanted software.

Thank you again,
Ethan