www-apache-bugdb mailing list archives

From David Jackson <dajac...@us.oracle.com>
Subject general/4407: Error finding method on startup
Date Thu, 13 May 1999 16:26:36 GMT

>Number:         4407
>Category:       general
>Synopsis:       Error finding method on startup
>Confidential:   no
>Severity:       critical
On startup of server as a console app or to install as a Winnt service,
error dialog appears saying:

Apache.exe - Entry Point Not Found

        The procedure entry point_ap_rwrite@12 could not be located in
the dynamic link   library ApacheCore.dll.

The only causal relationship I can find to explain this is:
It worked fine until I installed the jdk1.2.1 and Live Software's JRun.
After installing both of those, I tried running the Apache server, and got the
error above.
>How-To-Repeat:
Beats me.
>Fix: