www-apache-bugdb mailing list archives

From Zulang@hyperreal.org, lu <old22w...@163.net>
Subject general/4392: How can I start my server
Date Wed, 12 May 1999 08:56:34 GMT

>Number:         4392
>Category:       general
>Synopsis:       How can I start my server
>Confidential:   no
>Severity:       non-critical
I am using apache1.3.6 to built my www.Using Chinese linux(turbolinux3.0.2).
After suceeding in making file,then I began to start my serve as following:

#/usr/local/etc/httpd/src/httpd  or  ./httpd

It said that:
 fopen:no such file or directory.

httpd:could not open document config file /usr/local/apache/conf/httpd.conf.

This is the only way that I can get this answer.So I hope that a good answer

could be sent to me by Email.  Thank you.
Email:old22wolf@163.net
>Fix:
If I find any,I will send it.