www-apache-bugdb mailing list archives

From L.M.D.Cransw...@dl.ac.uk (L. Cranswick)
Subject general/4191: Child Server hangs on HostnameLookups to lame DNS Servers
Date Sun, 09 May 1999 20:15:22 GMT

Thanks for your response.  And sorry for the delay in replying
as I was using your information to have a look in other
directions.

It turns out there is a bug in the SGI O2 IRIX 6.5.2/6.5.3
with NSD (UNS name service daemon).  This is fixed in
the latest IRIX 6.5.4m (patch 3667).

Thanks,

Lachlan.

--
Lachlan M. D. Cranswick

Collaborative Computational Project No 14 (CCP14)
    for Single Crystal and Powder Diffraction
Daresbury Laboratory, Warrington, WA4 4AD U.K
Tel: +44-1925-603703  Fax: +44-1925-603124
E-mail: l.cranswick@dl.ac.uk  Ext: 3703  Room C14
NEW CCP14 Web Domain (Under heavy construction):
                           http://www.ccp14.ac.uk