www-apache-bugdb mailing list archives

From Alex Knowles <alex.js...@rageMTB.com>
Subject mod_jserv/4369: adding a classpath just for a zone
Date Fri, 07 May 1999 20:43:04 GMT

>Number:         4369
>Category:       mod_jserv
>Synopsis:       adding a classpath just for a zone
>Confidential:   no
>Severity:       non-critical
I would like to be able to specify a class path for a zone.

I am running many virtual servers from my apache server and
would like only certain jar files to be visible to certain zones.

I understand this may be difficult since you generally have to
specify teh classpath before you run java. but it would
be a neat feature.