www-apache-bugdb mailing list archives

From c...@apache.org
Subject Re: os-osf/2449: quotes missing from $CFG_LDFLAGS_SHLIB in apxs in OSF1
Date Wed, 05 May 1999 18:40:44 GMT

Synopsis: quotes missing from $CFG_LDFLAGS_SHLIB in apxs in OSF1

State-Changed-From-To: open-feedback
State-Changed-By: coar
State-Changed-When: Wed May  5 11:40:41 PDT 1999
State-Changed-Why:

I'm sending you a message containing a patch I'd like you
to test.  Please reply to *this* message with the results.