www-apache-bugdb mailing list archives

From c...@apache.org
Subject Re: general/4351: your are blocking me out of things I want to see
Date Wed, 05 May 1999 13:51:26 GMT

Synopsis: your are blocking me out of things I want to see

State-Changed-From-To: open-closed
State-Changed-By: coar
State-Changed-When: Wed May  5 06:51:25 PDT 1999
State-Changed-Why:

I have no idea what URL you're referencing, but please
check again and see if the following text appears on it:

  If you are seeing this page instead of the site you
  expected, please contact the administrator of the site
  involved.  (Try sending mail to <Webmaster@domain>.)
  Although this site is running the Apache software it
  almost certainly has no other connection to the Apache
  Group, so please do not send mail about this site or
  its content to the Apache authors.  If you do, your
  message will be ignored.

Does that appear on the page in question?  If so, please
try to understand it and do what it says.

Class-Changed-From-To: change-request-mistaken
Class-Changed-By: coar
Class-Changed-When: Wed May  5 06:51:25 PDT 1999
Severity-Changed-From-To: critical-non-critical
Severity-Changed-By: coar
Severity-Changed-When: Wed May  5 06:51:25 PDT 1999