www-apache-bugdb mailing list archives

From Thomas To <thom...@octlab.com>
Subject other/4352: installation problem
Date Wed, 05 May 1999 02:44:48 GMT

>Number:         4352
>Category:       other
>Synopsis:       installation problem
>Confidential:   no
>Severity:       serious
I downloaded Apache-JServ-1.0b4.tar.gz and trying to unzip it and received the
following error:  Error reading header after processing 0 entry.  I'm using winzip
6.3.
>How-To-Repeat:
try to unzip the file in NT 4.0
>Fix:
When I installed the older version of Jserv, I actually recompile the source code
that come with ApacheJServ1_0b1-Apche1_3_3.exe because I couldn't get Jserv work
with Apache-JServ-1.0b3.jar.zip even after I following the instruction on the web
page