www-apache-bugdb mailing list archives

From paul carlson <paul.carl...@cwix.com>
Subject general/4351: your are blocking me out of things I want to see
Date Tue, 04 May 1999 22:36:05 GMT

>Number:         4351
>Category:       general
>Synopsis:       your are blocking me out of things I want to see
>Confidential:   no
>Severity:       critical
I reported this problem last week and you have done nothing to resolve it I never subscribed
to your service. this a violation of the fredom of information act. the least you can do is
give a password or authentication information or call me at 561 243 0981 I am new to computers
and I don't know what to do.
>How-To-Repeat:
do what you did to me.
>Fix: