www-apache-bugdb mailing list archives

From Marc Slemko <ma...@znep.com>
Subject Re: config/4331: make command comes up with error (fwd)
Date Tue, 04 May 1999 18:30:01 GMT
The following reply was made to PR config/4331; it has been noted by GNATS.

From: Marc Slemko <marcs@znep.com>
To: Apache bugs database <apbugs@apache.org>
Cc:  Subject: Re: config/4331: make command comes up with error (fwd)
Date: Tue, 4 May 1999 11:25:03 -0700 (PDT)

 ---------- Forwarded message ----------
 Date: Tue, 4 May 1999 10:11:00 +0100
 From: "Beveridge, Scott R." <S.R.Beveridge@shu.ac.uk>
 To: "marc@apache.org" <marc@apache.org>
 Subject: Re: config/4331: make command comes up with error

 Thanks Marc
 Unix is still pretty new to me.  I checked this out with our unix admin
 people and discovered that the GCC was mounted from another machine.  They
 are sorting it for me.
 Regards
 Scott
  ----------
 From: marc@apache.org
 To: Beveridge, Scott R.; apache-bugdb@apache.org; marc@apache.org
 Date: 29 April 1999 18:46

 Synopsis: make command comes up with error

 State-Changed-From-To: open-closed
 State-Changed-By: marc
 State-Changed-When: Thu Apr 29 10:46:50 PDT 1999
 State-Changed-Why:
 You are trying to use a gcc designed for Solaris 2.4 on
 2.6.  You can't do that.