www-apache-bugdb mailing list archives

From dgau...@apache.org
Subject Re: os-linux/3387: Regularly the httpd children will all die with no errors given, the root process will still be running, must stop and restart httpd.
Date Sat, 01 May 1999 17:55:09 GMT

Synopsis: Regularly the httpd children will all die with no errors given, the root process
will still be running, must stop and restart httpd.

Comment-Added-By: dgaudet
Comment-Added-When: Sat May  1 10:55:04 PDT 1999
Comment-Added:
Is your problem still occuring?  We're trying to track down
more information on problems like this because we think it
is a kernel bug.  An strace of the parent process when this
problem happens would be excellent...

Dean