www-apache-bugdb mailing list archives

From dgau...@apache.org
Subject Re: os-linux/3353: Server processes die, only one remains (root)
Date Sat, 01 May 1999 17:53:47 GMT

Synopsis: Server processes die, only one remains (root)

Comment-Added-By: dgaudet
Comment-Added-When: Sat May  1 10:53:46 PDT 1999
Comment-Added:
Is your problem still occuring?  I'm still interested in
getting an strace of the parent process when the problem
occurs... it sounds like a kernel bug which we're trying
to get more data on so that we can get the linux folks
to fix it.

Dean