www-apache-bugdb mailing list archives

From c...@apache.org
Subject Re: other/4317: What am I doing wrong? Please help.
Date Wed, 28 Apr 1999 22:07:05 GMT

Synopsis: What am I doing wrong?  Please help.

State-Changed-From-To: open-closed
State-Changed-By: coar
State-Changed-When: Wed Apr 28 15:07:04 PDT 1999
State-Changed-Why:
[This is a standard response.]
This is a CGI programming or basic configuration issue.
As mentioned on the main bug database page, we must refer
all such basic or non-Apache-related questions to the
comp.infosystems.www.servers.unix and related newsgroups.
Please ask your question there.
Please also search the FAQ and the bug database.
Thanks for using Apache!