www-apache-bugdb mailing list archives

From Matthieu Chaussoy <matth...@dune-concept.com>
Subject mod_jserv/4321: bad entry-point in Apache/ApacheCore.dll
Date Wed, 28 Apr 1999 09:52:44 GMT

>Number:         4321
>Category:       mod_jserv
>Synopsis:       bad entry-point in Apache/ApacheCore.dll
>Confidential:   no
>Severity:       serious
>Release:        1.3.6
>Environment:
OS = Windows NT4.0 SP4
JDK 1.2
JSDK 2.0 + patch Y2K compliance
Apache JServ 1.0b2-Apache 1.3.3.exe with ApacheJServ1.0b2.jar replaced by ApacheJServ1.0b3.jar

All was installed using the xxx-win32.exe files when possible.
Apache is OK (even as a NT service)but I've got trouble when I try to launch
ApacheJServ (LoadModule) : an error message says "bad entry-point in ApacheCore.DLL,
 _ap_pclosesocket@8 is missing" ; in Apache/ApacheCore.dll,there is only "_ap_pclosesocket".

I could find _ap_pclosesocket@8 in Apache JServ/ApacheCore.dll but I
can't simply replace the Apache one by the Apache JServ one. I tried but
I'm afraid this is not the solution.