www-apache-bugdb mailing list archives

From dgau...@apache.org
Subject Re: mod_log-any/3802: would like to add an option,%R, to expand directory requests to include the filename within CLF
Date Wed, 21 Apr 1999 17:31:27 GMT

Synopsis: would like to add an option,%R, to expand directory requests to include the filename
within CLF

State-Changed-From-To: feedback-closed
State-Changed-By: dgaudet
State-Changed-When: Wed Apr 21 10:31:26 PDT 1999
State-Changed-Why:
No, I took a look at your code for %R, and to be honest it scares me.
It looks far more complicated than a "simple change".  It includes
knowledge of how the subrequests are ordered, which is not something
that is necessarily tied down.  All the info you need is already
available through %f -- you could post process the logs, and that
leaves us less code to support.  Sorry.

Thanks for choosing Apache.

Dean