www-apache-bugdb mailing list archives

From dgau...@apache.org
Subject Re: mod_auth-any/3771: httpd: [Tue Jan 26 09:09:44 1999] [notice] child pid 4464 exit signal Segmentation fault (11)
Date Wed, 21 Apr 1999 17:25:17 GMT

Synopsis: httpd: [Tue Jan 26 09:09:44 1999] [notice] child pid 4464 exit signal Segmentation
fault (11)

State-Changed-From-To: feedback-closed
State-Changed-By: dgaudet
State-Changed-When: Wed Apr 21 10:25:16 PDT 1999
State-Changed-Why:
Well I mentioned redhat/glibc to indicate that it does work
on at least one glibc system.  I'm not sure what the problem is
with yours... but I'm tempted to say that it's a slackware
specific bug.  If you do find out that apache is at fault
I'd like to hear... but I'm going to close this out for now,
sorry.

thanks for choosing apache!

Dean