www-apache-bugdb mailing list archives

From dgau...@apache.org
Subject Re: general/3586: 2 of 3 Apache v1.3.3 official patches do not apply cleanly to a virgin distribution
Date Wed, 21 Apr 1999 07:26:04 GMT

Synopsis: 2 of 3 Apache v1.3.3 official patches do not apply cleanly to a virgin distribution

State-Changed-From-To: open-closed
State-Changed-By: dgaudet
State-Changed-When: Wed Apr 21 00:26:03 PDT 1999
State-Changed-Why:
yeah we goofed... but with 1.3.4 out there I don't think
I'm going to go fix the patches.

Dean