www-apache-bugdb mailing list archives

From dgau...@apache.org
Subject Re: other/3716: AIX binary does not contain executable version of htpasswd
Date Wed, 21 Apr 1999 04:21:23 GMT

Synopsis: AIX binary does not contain executable version of htpasswd

State-Changed-From-To: open-closed
State-Changed-By: dgaudet
State-Changed-When: Tue Apr 20 21:21:21 PDT 1999
State-Changed-Why:
Our binaries are kind of random, sorry.  I think there's a
script for folks creating them now, so the newer ones should
be right.  Open a new report if the 1.3.6 binary isn't right,
thanks.

Dean