www-apache-bugdb mailing list archives

From dgau...@apache.org
Subject Re: mod_cgi/3751: CGI scripts arent killed when they are in deadlock
Date Wed, 21 Apr 1999 03:53:48 GMT

Synopsis: CGI scripts arent killed when they are in deadlock

State-Changed-From-To: open-feedback
State-Changed-By: dgaudet
State-Changed-When: Tue Apr 20 20:53:47 PDT 1999
State-Changed-Why:
I'm not sure what you mean by "deadlocked" ... ?

If a timeout occurs the connection to the CGI is closed.
The timeout won't happen if the CGI writes anything, unless
the client never reads it.

Do you have a small example we can reproduce the problem with?

If I test CGIs that just sleep forever the timeout works
fine.

Dean