www-apache-bugdb mailing list archives

From dgau...@apache.org
Subject Re: mod_access/3813: Apache doesn't handle log correctly
Date Wed, 21 Apr 1999 01:21:30 GMT

Synopsis: Apache doesn't handle log correctly

State-Changed-From-To: open-feedback
State-Changed-By: dgaudet
State-Changed-When: Tue Apr 20 18:21:28 PDT 1999
State-Changed-Why:
Hey does this still happen in 1.3.6?  I fixed a bug that
sounds a lot like this, I just can't remember in which 1.3.x
I fixed it...

thanks for checking

Dean