www-apache-bugdb mailing list archives

From dgau...@apache.org
Subject Re: os-solaris/3931: on a kill -HUP of the pid, if server has been running over a few days it reboots the solaris x86 and nukes the httpd.conf file
Date Tue, 20 Apr 1999 23:26:40 GMT

Synopsis: on a kill -HUP of the pid, if server has been running over a few days it reboots
the solaris x86 and nukes the httpd.conf file

State-Changed-From-To: open-closed
State-Changed-By: dgaudet
State-Changed-When: Tue Apr 20 16:26:39 PDT 1999
State-Changed-Why:
To be honest, I suspect it's something you have compiled into
the server.

Or maybe it's the RAM in your box.

But nobody else seems to be having the same troubles... if
you get any more info, open a new PR please.  Sorry we
can't be of more help.

Dean