www-apache-bugdb mailing list archives

From dgau...@apache.org
Subject Re: mod_rewrite/4117: mod_rewrite adds "Vary: Host, Host" header
Date Tue, 20 Apr 1999 19:52:00 GMT

Synopsis: mod_rewrite adds "Vary: Host, Host" header

State-Changed-From-To: open-closed
State-Changed-By: dgaudet
State-Changed-When: Tue Apr 20 12:51:58 PDT 1999
State-Changed-Why:
Yeah but it's technically correct to send duplicate Host
tokens... to fix it would require a sort or other more complicated
structure... which is in my opinion a total waste of time.
Also I doubt anyone actually uses Vary given that nobody
(not even apache) implements it properly.

Dean