www-apache-bugdb mailing list archives

From dgau...@apache.org
Subject Re: os-irix/4126: NO_LINGCLOSE not required for current IRIX rev's
Date Tue, 20 Apr 1999 19:47:25 GMT

Synopsis: NO_LINGCLOSE not required for current IRIX rev's

State-Changed-From-To: open-feedback
State-Changed-By: dgaudet
State-Changed-When: Tue Apr 20 12:47:23 PDT 1999
State-Changed-Why:
Hmm, if you can supply a patch which makes the decision at
compile time... then maybe we'll remove it.  But when you
say "rollup #foo" I get really worried about turning it
off as default.  It's only been about 3 years since SGI
has known of the problem, nice of them to finally decide
to fix it.  I think we can wait another year for some more
folks to start running the fixed code before we change the
default.

Dean