www-apache-bugdb mailing list archives

From dgau...@apache.org
Subject Re: config/4200: ./configure --help , -help , -h don't work
Date Tue, 20 Apr 1999 18:18:47 GMT

Synopsis: ./configure --help , -help , -h don't work

State-Changed-From-To: open-closed
State-Changed-By: dgaudet
State-Changed-When: Tue Apr 20 11:18:46 PDT 1999
State-Changed-Why:
Yeah that confuses me too.  I added a little warning.  The
script has to generate some of the help at run time by scanning
various directories and such... which is what takes so long.

Dean