www-apache-bugdb mailing list archives

From dgau...@apache.org
Subject Re: os-linux/4268: Performance drops off after high specweb loads on highperformance-conf-dist
Date Tue, 20 Apr 1999 16:52:11 GMT

Synopsis: Performance drops off after high specweb loads on highperformance-conf-dist

State-Changed-From-To: open-feedback
State-Changed-By: dgaudet
State-Changed-When: Tue Apr 20 09:52:08 PDT 1999
State-Changed-Why:
Can you strace the children and see what they're doing?
Specifically use "strace -r -T" so that we can see where
time is being spent.

Do the children grow in size?

Does this happen on a redhat 5.2 system?  (I don't like getting
reports from beta versions of anything... especially something
like glibc 2.1)

Dean