www-apache-bugdb mailing list archives

From kevin kawai <kka...@corp.hp.com>
Subject mod_jserv/4254: Can't find JServ classes even though correctly in classpath and JServ.properties file
Date Thu, 15 Apr 1999 16:23:04 GMT

>Number:         4254
>Category:       mod_jserv
>Synopsis:       Can't find JServ classes even though correctly in classpath and JServ.properties
file
>Confidential:   no
>Severity:       critical
Apache starts up fine, attempts to start JServ, but JServ crashes, log file on apache sais
can't find JServ class, but it's in the path.  Apache httpd continues to run perfectly fine,
but JServ fails.
JServ logs show that the service is attempted about 10 times before giving up.

In any case, I appreciate all the hard work you guys are doing.
>How-To-Repeat:
Well, you probably can't.
>Fix:
N/A