www-apache-bugdb mailing list archives

From Raymond S Brand <r...@intnet.net>
Subject config/4248: ServerSignature directive only effective in main server config.
Date Thu, 15 Apr 1999 00:06:15 GMT

>Number:         4248
>Category:       config
>Synopsis:       ServerSignature directive only effective in main server config.
>Confidential:   no
>Severity:       serious
The ServerSignature directive is documented as working in the server config,
virtual host, directory, .htaccess contexts but only has an effect when used
in teh server config context.
>How-To-Repeat:
My test setup uses the fourth of four named virtual hosts on one ip/post. If
needed I can provide the config.status and httpd.conf files.