www-apache-bugdb mailing list archives

From Erik Hofman <erik.hof...@a1.nl>
Subject suexec/4214: defining ---sbindir= and suexec location
Date Fri, 09 Apr 1999 08:33:34 GMT

>Number:         4214
>Category:       suexec
>Synopsis:       defining ---sbindir= and suexec location
>Confidential:   no
>Severity:       non-critical
When defining --sbindir=/usr/local/apache/irix-6.5/sbin
suexec still should be placed in /usr/local/apache/sbin because it uses HTTPD_ROOT "/sbin/suexec"
in the src/include/httpd.h file.

I really wish this could be changed to SBINDIR "/suexec" (or something similar).
>How-To-Repeat:
./configure --sbindir=/usr/local/apache/mysbin
>Fix:
Not realy :-(