www-apache-bugdb mailing list archives

From Olly Betts <o...@muscat.co.uk>
Subject Re: config/4200: ./configure --help , -help , -h don't work
Date Tue, 06 Apr 1999 11:40:01 GMT
The following reply was made to PR config/4200; it has been noted by GNATS.

From: Olly Betts <olly@muscat.co.uk>
To: apbugs@hyperreal.org, apache-bugdb@apache.org
Cc:  Subject: Re: config/4200: ./configure --help , -help , -h don't work
Date: Tue, 06 Apr 1999 12:33:25 +0000

 >>Category:       config
 >>Responsible:    apache
 >>Synopsis:       ./configure --help , -help , -h don't work
 >>Arrival-Date:   Tue Apr  6 04:30:00 PDT 1999

 Hmm, looks like a spoke a little too soon - the options *do* work, but
 there's a very long pause before the help message is output - nearly 2
 minutes on a reasonably fast Solaris box under moderate load.

 I think this still deserves attention - others are likely to suspect the
 script has just hung, as I did.