www-apache-bugdb mailing list archives

From Welsch <jochen.wel...@daimlerchrysler.com>
Subject mod_access/4201: getting username after login
Date Tue, 06 Apr 1999 11:38:35 GMT

>Number:         4201
>Category:       mod_access
>Synopsis:       getting username after login
>Confidential:   no
>Severity:       non-critical

There are some documents which are accessed after the right username and
password are given. How can I access the username in the .htaccess,
so that after a correct login the username will automatically be inserted in
all of the documents which the user will then use?
>How-To-Repeat:
Suppose I have a web mail account as  mukoma@.... then after a successful login
I get something like "3 unread messages for mukoma "
Or when I log out I get something like "mukoma logged out"
>Fix:
No